Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible
ANTHONYD,May 19 2006, 09:09 AM Wrote:Thought about last night some more steve-o.

Dump the focus. If your dealer is stupid enough to take the car off your hands and give you a new one...go for it. I know how you are, the Focus would NEVER be perfect in your eyes. It's like my car, no matter how clean I get it, It still looks dirty. :lol:

I'm in no way saying you car is garbage, it;s just that I know what's it's like to have a car you can't "truely" rely on...It's enough to make a man drink.

I hope your dealer had fun with the electrical tape ball with 72 wired going into it. :blink:

I think this may the first time in history a customer has ever had a dealer by the short and curlies.... You want help pushing the Focus in for the trade?

If you want...bring the car over and we'll clean it up before they inspect it.
[right][snapback]188500[/snapback][/right]

The dealership has already inspected and agreed to take the car back. The move another car off their lot (good), and with some man-hours could correct the last of the faults with the car. For what they get in return, it's not a bad deal.

And if they change their mind, well, I'm fine with that.. I buy out the car and never buy ford again... not because I'm spiteful, but because there'd be no other compelling reason to get another ford beyond the current circumstances.

They've already washed the car (inside and out) while I was there last... no real need to detail it further since I may only have it for a few more weeks.

the only thing that kills me, is that I know I'm giving up a great performer for no reason other than what I've been through with the car has forever tarnished my perception of my particular car.. . If I had only done it the way I wanted done, it wouldn't be an issue, I'd buy it outright. But it isn't. It's a car I've had to raise from the ashes of Tuner Transformation, and for that, it'll never be perfect.

One of the reasons the car isn't always thoroughly clean is because I hate being reminded of the things I dislike. I should probably see a shrink.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - naz - 05-18-2006, 12:44 PM
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - naz - 05-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - naz - 05-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - naz - 05-19-2006, 05:46 AM
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - naz - 05-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Test Drove A V6 Mustang Convertible - darkpuppet - 05-19-2006, 11:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test Drove An Ecoboost... Drivesthebeast 15 5,398 04-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Drivesthebeast
  Test Drive: 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby Gt500 SVT ZX3 4 2,195 06-21-2006, 02:52 AM
Last Post: SVTmonkey