Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Of Hearing Member That Diss Focus
thabrat, thats what im saying, if we are here, its because we are already attracted by the focus, go on focaljet and tell people to buy other brand on everypost and you will get banned, I swear, or the post will always diseapear, I think we need to build a more supportive/strong community. I ts all about being truthfull but also optimistic of the situation.

I would say the focus is an awsome car for its price with huge potential and a gead on handling if tuned right. plus it looks great.

Yes it has some minor flawas, but we can all live with it because someone create a new post every other week about the one part that fail here or there, its kinda cool in a way because some of us actualy learn some mecanic beacause of it... :lol:
but seriously, those car are good, they will be remembered to be realy good handling cars and will be still cool to have 20 years from now, but all suped up. like an old rally car. check my words.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold

Messages In This Thread
Sick Of Hearing Member That Diss Focus - french_connection - 05-26-2004, 01:15 PM