Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Decal Added...decal Hater Stay Away...lol
Looks good, as for the tint, yeah I just had to take mine off, chrome flames with black tint behind kind of stood out, the motor vehicle act states that no aftermarket tint can be applied forward of the front door pillars because it may obstruct the drivers view. But, you can order them tinted from the factory without hassle, wouldn't that still obstruct the view??? Whatever, that's what I'll end up doing soon I think. As for removing it, use a hair dryer or a heat gun to loosen the tint and it should peel off in one piece pretty much, to get the glue rsidue off, easiest way is to use a good foaming glass cleaner and some razor blades, make sure you use lots of glass cleaner, DO NOT SCRAPE A DRY WINDOW, it scratches the f*** out of them real quick. I now have one nice scrape in a corner of my drivers side window, oops!

What's the fine out there for the window tint? It was a $109 the 1st time, this it was $160 and I had to remove it or get a VI.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like

Messages In This Thread
Car Decal Added...decal Hater Stay Away...lol - focusracer - 07-07-2006, 05:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fc Decal Feral 2 1,800 03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Feral
  Hyundai Electronic Stability Control Window Decal Frost__2001 7 2,454 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Last Post: SVT ZX3
  This Decal Or This One? FastandFocusZTS 22 4,845 06-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD