Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hold Off On Using Nalgene Water Bottles
nass,Jul 28 2006, 06:15 PM Wrote:what's the deal with those bottles anyways... I see everyone with them. I just use the nestle water bottles.... will I still have babies?
[right][snapback]199648[/snapback][/right]

Nalgene bottles are supposed to be indestructible plastic bottles that guarantee to not flavour the water with any plastic taste or taste of previous drinks..

ie.. bicycle waterbottles... drive over them with a truck, they break... leave gatorade in them for more than a day, every drink afterwards will taste like stale gatorade....

nalgene, you can drive over with a truck and it's fine... leave gatorade in it for a year and it won't flavour the water...

in that sense, they ARE great. I've had one for a few years now, and it's seen everythning from boozy drinks at parties, to gatorade at sporting events to water for when working..

And water tastes only like water when water is poured in it.

and so far, it hasn't affected my libido or sired bastard mutants.... but recent research has linked plastic containers in general with seaping chemicals into your food and whatnot... so I can see this being something worth keeping an eye out for...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Hold Off On Using Nalgene Water Bottles - darkpuppet - 07-29-2006, 08:59 AM