Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Driven: Mustangs And Pontiacs
naz,Jul 31 2006, 11:43 PM Wrote:(such as higher risk of injury for a motorcycle, or substantial decrease in performance and social status for weak car)
[right][snapback]200136[/snapback][/right]

The injury thing I totally agree, but (AND THIS ISN'T DIRECTED AT YOU PERSONALLY IN ANY WAY) social status? Pfft. Come on now. If you can't be successful and drive a fiscally-repsonsible vehicle, you're wasting too much time measuring penises and not enjoying life.

If you buy a new / larger / faster car simply because the old one's tired or broken down constantly, then good. All the more power to you. But on parking lot status? Bah. That's lemming talk.

I park next to Jags and other assorted fun stuff daily. While I respect their right to drive what they want, my driving a Focus doesn't impede on evaluations, raises or their overall opinion of how I do my job. If you have to drive xxx car to get ahead without giving head... you're in the wrong job / social circles.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Test Driven: Mustangs And Pontiacs - naz - 07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Test Driven: Mustangs And Pontiacs - naz - 07-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Test Driven: Mustangs And Pontiacs - naz - 08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Test Driven: Mustangs And Pontiacs - NOS2Go4Me - 08-01-2006, 10:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test Driven....fusions Drivesthebeast 5 2,240 01-05-2006, 04:11 AM
Last Post: FocusGuy7476