Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta
bluetoy,Mar 24 2004, 07:26 PM Wrote:One step colder plugs are p/n AZFS-22-C Ford will have to order them. You should be able to get a Mass air meter from any Ford dealer...

2002 SVT Mustang. P/N 1L3Z-12B579-AA List price 254 plus 105 core Chg...

There is also Ford motorsport 70 mm 89-93 mustang Calibrated for 30# inj. M-12579-A70 Or the Motorsport Lightning Maf M-12579-L54. I'm Waiting on prices for them.

[Edit] Just got the prices for the Motorsport MAFS. They are both 325 list..
I'm not sure where you find these part numbers, but I really want to hug you right now :)

thanks for the info (as always).

As a contrast.. I called the Donway parts department, and had nothing but hostile aggrivation from the parts guy there.. he obviously didn't want to waste time with a punk-ass like me.

But just got off the line with Pat from Steeda... and he's going to check this stuff out for me as well...

not to mention that Anthony throws info my way from PI everytime he catches a post of mine looking for parts... I appreciate any assistance in getting parts promptly and easily.

I appreciate the help.. I'm going to order the IAT, MAF and sparkplugs the moment I get pricing and ETAs nailed down.

And once all those parts are in (and confirmed), I'll dole out the coin for the SCT package... Hopefully I can have it all done before mid april...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta - darkpuppet - 03-25-2004, 05:49 AM