Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Hope Deadly Crash Video Acts As Deterrent
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 28 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:And for every stupid Canadian that pulls that stunt, there are more that weren't born here. It's simple numbers. We allow more folk to emigrate to Canada than we should, and that's the bottom line.

I'm not in charge of immigration, I'm not writing policy. And I re-iterate... was he licensed properly? We don't know, and likely never will. It's an actual question outside of my original beef (too much immigration to this country).

And it's not racial. Racial would be saying that all guys from his country are morons and can't ride motor bikes. I was questioning the legality of his motorbike ride as they quite audibly declared in that segment that he WASN'T a Canadian citizen. If anyone's putting a racial light on it, it's the guys that produced the segment. I merely asked the question that no-one wanted me to ask. Too bad.

And there's nothing wrong with questioning the legitimacy of folks arriving in this country and whether they're staying here legally or not. Remember the numbers on what it costs us to pay for a prison inmate to "live" for a day? It's more for an immigrant that is of no use to the country. As taxpayers, we're entitled to question what we pay for out of our paycheques every 2 weeks / month / what have you.

Plenty of folks arrive here daily and make great contributions to our society. Plenty more than the honest, hard-working folks come here claiming political persecution and then they ship back a large chunk of OUR tax dollars to their families and causes in their home countries.
[right][snapback]204397[/snapback][/right]

The video said he was a refugee... and they didn't say anything to his license... and the legality of the ride ended the moment they started speeding like fools.

Why you had to bring immigration and racial issues into it befuddles me... it only makes you appear racists and ignorant.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Police Hope Deadly Crash Video Acts As Deterrent - darkpuppet - 08-29-2006, 06:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police Brutality Backfires(video) coolsvt 9 2,981 07-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Last Post: focusracer
  Friday Video: Darth Vader Vs Japanese Police darkpuppet 6 2,334 04-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Tunnel-crash Video Scorpion 7 2,693 04-05-2006, 04:59 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV