Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Hope Deadly Crash Video Acts As Deterrent
The biggest issue here for me is this, new rider buys new bike, slaesman at the dealer sells it to him, as the kid with no experience whatsoever rides away to go "learn" how to ride from his buddies the salesman smacks his coworker on the back and says "Hope he doesn't go splat!" and they walk away laughing. That happened last weekend here in Abbotsford when a kid went into a dealer with his rich dad for his 19th birthday present, a brand new Hayabusa, sure daddy bought him all the gear to go with it but that doesn't do sweet f all when he wipes out going 180 around a corner or lifts the front wheel, panics, cranks it harder in a panic and goes beyond 12 oclock into oncoming traffic. The kid's dad even asked the salesman if the bike was too much for his son, only to be told that if he's careful and get's used to the bike he'll be fine. Yeah right, I've ridden a lot of bikes including the Hyabusa and frankly it frightens the skittles right out of me. That's one of the biggest problems.

Because of this my buddy wouldn't buy the bike he wanted from there and we ended up going out to Richmond to get the same one.

There needs to be some kind of responsibility put onto people, as far as insurance goes, if you can pay the insurance you can ride it or drive it, just like a kid getting into a high powered car that mommy and daddy bought them for their 16th birthday, why not just hand them a loaded full auto machine gun and say "have fun son"
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like

Messages In This Thread
Police Hope Deadly Crash Video Acts As Deterrent - focusracer - 08-29-2006, 10:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police Brutality Backfires(video) coolsvt 9 2,982 07-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Last Post: focusracer
  Friday Video: Darth Vader Vs Japanese Police darkpuppet 6 2,334 04-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Tunnel-crash Video Scorpion 7 2,693 04-05-2006, 04:59 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV