Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caledonia Protesters Looking For Donations..
skrew them protesters. I say anyone who lives within our borders, follows our rules.

If any other country would have wanted to "annex" land, that's declaration of war. This standoff and other standoffs are a f ucking joke.

If it were a teachers union on strike, government would have forced them back to work. Our government has no balls if you ask me.

There are a lot of really hard working aboriginals, but you think that they would leave their jobs to do this s*** 24/7? What's more important, reclaiming land or feeding your children?

It's all a big publicity stunt of people who probably don't have jobs and live off the social safety net to which you and I pay taxes for.

And now they have the gall to ask for donations to finish up houses on land which they hold ransom...

I'm getting sick and tired of this BS that we see...

I bet if we had a Tory government, this BS wouldn't happen in Ontario.

I'm just so goddamn mad right now... Talks are useless, send in the OPP, RCMP, even the goddamn military and restore order.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Caledonia Protesters Looking For Donations.. - Oscar The Grouch - 08-31-2006, 04:09 AM