Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caledonia Protesters Looking For Donations..
They already did the first (the province paid the developers for the land to ensure it became the province's problem), but they refuse to do the second.

Apparently the lives and sanity of every other "Canadian" rank less to our government than a bunch of protesters who have been deemed criminal for quite some time now.

It's funny... ask a native when all is green and shiny what they are. They'll likely say they were the first true Canadians, or something to that effect. I'm not sure I'll accept that, but hey, let's bite for argument's sake. Now, ask them the same thing now. I bet the term Canadian either never comes up, or it's used in a derogatory fashion.

So sad. I thought bettering one's self was race-independent as an idea and philosophy.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Caledonia Protesters Looking For Donations.. - NOS2Go4Me - 08-31-2006, 08:15 AM