Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear's Richard Hammond In Critical Condition
I posted before, the story of how a buddy of mine knocked himself senseless after taking a blind jump into a concrete parking block on his mountain bike, accordianing the Kona Stinky frame and splitting his multiple impact helmet in 2...

while he was concious the entire time after the accident, 6 or so hours later, while the doctor was tending to his separated shoulder, his eyes went open and he states, "whoah.. we're in the hospital...something bad musta happened.".

yeah, you crashed your bike you idiot

anyways he bounced back, with the only lingering side effects being a couple months without short term memory...

seems, the hamster bounced back in much the same way...

Quote: By SHARON HENDRY
September 23, 2006

RICHARD Hammond has stunned family and friends by taking his first faltering steps — just 30 HOURS after his horror dragster accident.

The astonishing hospital scene was witnessed by The Hamster’s fellow Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson.

Writing exclusively in The Sun, our columnist Jeremy revealed: “In the wee small hours Richard Hammond suddenly sat up in bed, opened his eyes and asked what had happened. ‘You’ve been in a car accident,’ I said. ‘Was I driving like a tw*t?’, he asked, before getting out of bed and walking, shakily, to the lavatory.

“Despite all the odds, it seemed we’d got our Hamster back.”
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Top Gear's Richard Hammond In Critical Condition - darkpuppet - 09-23-2006, 11:35 PM