Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Focus Coupe And Sedan Finally Spied
I was told that Ford NA won't bring the MKII from europe here yet, because the brand new tooling in the factories here for the 1st gen wasn't/still isn't paid off yet. I think that's what has been holding them back. If that's the case, then it means we are going to MAYBE get the MKII, 2 years after the rest of the world gets it, just like the 1st gen...

I don't mean to hate on Ford because they wanna facelift the older one now, it's just that they had a great car, and have made it boring not only to us Foci enthusiasts, but also to prospective new Foci buyers too.

I really do hope that they release the MKII in NA, and then we'll see the sales of cars like the Matrix, Civic Coupe, and others drop, even if only by a little. They can't keep selling us stuff that's "just good enough" all the time.

If they released the MKII, especially the performance models in the spring, I'll be first in line at my local dealer to buy one, even if I'll be upside down on the financials...it'll be worth it to me.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
New Focus Coupe And Sedan Finally Spied - Drivesthebeast - 09-28-2006, 08:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2008 Focus Turbo Coupe ZX3_2NV 7 2,524 02-27-2008, 04:45 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Focus Coupe-cabriolet CanadaSVT 8 2,709 03-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Last Post: naz