Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obus Forme Office Chair.
Well I have always had some sort of back problems mostly caused from being so tall. But almost 5 years ago I was working for a Subaru dealer in the parts department. It was a slow day in Jaruary and they asked me if I wanted to take the parts van to the warehouse to do a drop off and pick up. So being sick of standing around the parts department for hours I said yes. The drop I had to do was return an Impreza AWD transmission to the DC. It was in a very large wooden crate. I was driving in an older Caravan cargo van. The roads were clear and dry and I was not speeding. All of a sudden woman driving a Honda Civic sedan comes out of nowhere and cuts me off.

Not wanting to get into an accident in a company vehicle I slam on the brakes to avoid hitting her, not thinking of the cargo I am carrying. Well doesn't it come sliding forward towards the drivers seat. It impacted with the seat hitting me in the back and ripped the seat off the floor and pushed me into the steering wheel. Well following that was pretty much a blur. All I remember is ambulance, Hospital, x-rays, and and MRI.

To make a long story short I was off on WSIB for 18 months. The dealer ship was held responsible for not providing a safe vehicle, proper tie downs and supervision when the vechicle was loaded. The woman who cut me off was and still is totally unaware that I was hurt as she just continued on her way.

So now I am in pain daily. I take strong pain killers 3 times a day to be able to function normally. I do enjoy life but not as much as I used to. No more day long snowmobile trips, no more water skiing. I really need to be careful with what I do. Some times I get hurt by Jamie climbing on me. She is getting to big to pick up. It will be a sad day when I can't do that anymore.

Well thats why I hurt. Nuff said, I don't want to hurt anymore but thats life.

Pain Sucks. :iono:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Messages In This Thread
Obus Forme Office Chair. - meford4u - 09-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - OAC_Sparky - 09-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - BerinG - 09-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - ANTHONYD - 09-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - NefCanuck - 09-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - darkpuppet - 09-29-2006, 03:17 AM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - ANTHONYD - 09-29-2006, 03:20 AM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - Focus man. Focus. - 09-29-2006, 04:19 AM
Obus Forme Office Chair. - focusracer - 10-02-2006, 01:20 PM