Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle One Is My New Favourite Car Care Company
sssuperfly,Jun 12 2006, 05:52 PM Wrote:i agree that the nano wax is great stuff!!
[right][snapback]192693[/snapback][/right]

Hear Hear... I use the Nanowax in a pump bottle... amazing stuff. Easy to apply, easy to buff to a killer shine. I also use Eagle One glass cleaner. It works like a charm and is safe on tinted windows. I have a few questions for the detailing gurus around here though...
1. Is it worth it to buy/borrow/use a powered waxer? My elbows were aching after doing the manual wax job on my car... and what is the best model?
2. Does Eagle One make a polishing compound for tougher spots? IE something like Simoniz White Polishing Compound... a light abrasive, for getting off tough bug stains, smoothing out tiny scratches, etc.
3. What's the best glass protectant? Rain-X, or any other product? I'm looking for something to use on my glass to give the same beading action the NanoWax does to the body...

Thanks!

Taliesin
Le Quebecois vite en eSTie! 2005 ZX4 ST CD Silver Metallic Tinted

WOOHOO!!! My first mod: Kenwood KSC-WD250 10" Powered Sub

Mod Wishlist: Street Appearance Package, iPod controller/input, speakers, headunit, wheels, brakes, intake

Messages In This Thread
Eagle One Is My New Favourite Car Care Company - Taliesin - 10-06-2006, 05:23 PM