Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request For Help To Install Hood Lift
NefCanuck,Oct 9 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:
habmann,Oct 9 2006, 08:02 PM Wrote:Nice job. Looks real clean. Did you end up doing any color matching on the brackets, I can't tell from the pics.
[right][snapback]210786[/snapback][/right]

Nope... I could still do something now but I wanted to ensure the easiest install possible (but since you can't even tell from the photos where the mounting brackets are I would say it wasn't a deal breaker). We ended up using a fair bit of masking tape trying to avoid any scratches and we missed a spot that ended up getting a coat of touch up paint :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]210804[/snapback][/right]

Looking at the pics I don't know that i would even bother with touch up paint. Looks like a factory option as it stands right now. And it definately looks better than the stupid yellow prop rod.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Messages In This Thread
Request For Help To Install Hood Lift - habmann - 10-10-2006, 11:30 AM