Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Worst Automobiles Today (twat)
TWAT AWARDS

Quote:The polls are closed. We’ve tallied and rank-ordered the votes. You, TTAC’s ever faithful and always vocal readers, have selected the Ten Worst Automobiles Today (TWAT) from all the vehicles for sale in the US during calendar year 2006. If you missed the festivities, you can click on “Editorials” at the top of this page, then on “TWAT” on the left side of the screen to see the previous posts and comments on the subject. Some of the votes were pretty close (only 35 votes separated the 10th place winner from the first runner-up at number 11), while others ran away from the pack from the very beginning. OK… I know what’s good for me, so I’ll shut up and tell you who won. Here they are, starting with 10th place and counting down to number one, the winners of the 2006 TTAC Ten Worst Automobiles Today awards:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Messages In This Thread
10 Worst Automobiles Today (twat) - ZX5focused - 11-11-2006, 07:01 AM
10 Worst Automobiles Today (twat) - dBlast - 11-11-2006, 09:49 PM