Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Of Hearing Member That Diss Focus
Jays2000ZX3,May 26 2004, 12:15 PM Wrote:Focus' suck big fat CACK!

And they burn down to the ground. :ph34r:

Lol

I used to LOVE my Focus..it was different, and I liked that.

THEN, I grew up, and realized, it's just a stupid car...why do I need to spend triple the money to get lower results compared to doing up an import?

Stuff like that. It is all personal preference..yes..however..be ready to be critizized. It's not cuz it's a Focus board that you have to just say nice things about each others cars no matter what.
It's not really the car's fault, the FORD focus in Europe (which is how it's suppose to be built) suffers far less problems than the North American version. Reason of that is due to the poor quality of american craftmanship, plus labour unions squeezes out every ounce of money out of the company, they have to go for less expensive parts.
As for Honduhs, the Focus beat the Civic in every single catagory in a circuit course. I agree on the reliability issue on the Focus but I WILL not buy a Honduh in my life due to alot of reasons and I'm not going to write an essay about those reasons either.
I'm not here to start a post war or I ain't no computer tuff guy but I'm just trying to express my opinion in this board. As I stated in my previous post, I've left the board already and I'm only comming back for the "sell" section. If you like other make/manufacturer, there's alot of other discussion boards that will suit your personal preference, this site is dedicated to the Ford Focus, so be respectful to other members too, if you don't like it, go to other sites!

Messages In This Thread
Sick Of Hearing Member That Diss Focus - foc us - 05-26-2004, 11:34 PM