Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta
Hey Guys, people who recomend Pro M or Ford MAF's recomend what they personally feel comfortable with. Each person at SCT could have their own pref. but it all boils down to the type of setup the maf is being used on and the position it will be placed in relation to the throttle body.

Depending on the position of the MAF in relation to the TB, a specific MAF will be easier to tune and cause less problems (or whatever the tuner has experience with)

Go with what your tuner recomends or what you feel is best. There is the 90mm Lightning MAF, the 03 Cobra 90mm MAF, Pro M Univ Maf, and so on. All MAF's can be calibrated for specific injectors when having your chip burnt.

I will be posting an article on the best fuel setup for a blown Focus in our tech section sometime next week. It talks about maf's as well, and is worth the read. (tubro guys, you can read this as well)
Black 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
11.1 @ 122
550RWHP 511RWTQ SAE
Tuned by Paul Meister @ Steeda.ca
http://www.steeda.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta - meister@steeda.ca - 04-12-2004, 06:51 AM