Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gta To Get Wrong Way Signs On Highways?
Putting Flats on vehicles from spike strips would create a new stationary object either in the ramp/road, or on the shoulder...which would cause even more accidents...

People have just become lazy/complacent behind the wheel these days, and going the wrong way on a road/highway is just one of many stupid things people have done. Then again, I've driven the wrong way on 1-way streets in Hamilton before, because I was pi***d off, and just went for it to get to the driveway I needed to...lol

Also, that reminds me, after driving the stang in snow today, and seeing many accidents that had happened minutes before I went by and people braking too late and other stuff, makes me think that maybe more people SHOULD drive RWD vehicles, so that they are forced to pay more attention to the driving, and drive properly. This is one of my pet peeves, is folks not adjusting driving to the conditions they find themselves in. There's no excuse (the snow came so suddenly I didn't realize how bad it was copout is just that, a copout). Also, driving with your lights off, or only with DRL's when it's SNOWING is stupid, and I have no sympathy for folks that get thundered into because the other vehicle couldn't see them.

Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
Gta To Get Wrong Way Signs On Highways? - Drivesthebeast - 12-02-2006, 08:27 AM