Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hid's Are Done :)
Wow. FORD make it really idiot proof with the harness they made for the HID's

Its not exactly what i want, but it was very simple to put in. Now, what are the differences.

I wanted to have it hook up like everyone else on site, but the harness didn't allow me to do that.

I had to use the turn signal for DRL's, which is ok, also I didnt feel like cuting into parking lamp wires so the little light on top corner will not be on. Screw it.

this was truly a plug and play. Pictures tell the rest.

Only DRL's on
[Image: Picture011.jpg]

Everything on
[Image: Picture012.jpg]

Parking lights on only
[Image: Picture010.jpg]

Also the red wire that is suppose to get connected to IGN, i just took my DRL relays out and connected the red wire there instead. There is no need to the DRL relay, bc the harness comes with its own DRL relays.
[Image: Picture007.jpg]

Here is where the relay+harness is mounted. Very close to the Battery and I only took the little air box res. out.
[Image: Picture004.jpg]

Overall very impressed with the lights and the harness. I guess as Mike says, it was worht the money and I'm glad i listened to them.

Also I want to thank ZTWsquared (Ken). Not only he got me the lights cheaper then I would of myself getting them from Ford, also I didnt have to wait for 2 Months to get them. Thanks so much Ken.

Thanks guys.
MoMo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Messages In This Thread