Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight
Well, it was a LOT easier to drive the stang up here today, as most of the roads had been cleared, and in some places, they were already dry too...So, I went out and got some stuff (winter wiper blades, HD booster cables, Prestone Heat, A squeegee, etc) to start making up a safety kit for the worst case scenario for in the trunk. The Pirelli P-Zero Nero's that are on the car are actually a pretty fantastic tire...they hold the road in almost all conditions, other than deep slushy snow. I also washed the car, and it almost totally blew dry on the way home, and looks like a million bucks compared to the other cars around...I even had a guy out for a walk glance at the car, and then take a 2nd look, and he gave me a sort of "what the...?" look...guess he thought I am silly to drive a car like that in the snow...until I have the truck up here, I don't have too much choice.

They screwed up about the 2.5cm's...it was more like 5" at one point this morning. It is apparently going to snow some more in the next week, etc.

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - habmann - 12-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - dlb - 12-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - Gravter - 12-03-2006, 06:33 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - smith21 - 12-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - Drivesthebeast - 12-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - Gravter - 12-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Petawawa Is Being Buried Tonight - D-Dub - 12-09-2006, 09:08 AM