Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had Issues With Low Coolant, Ford Fixed It And...
I took the car in this past saturday to check why my coolant was dipping so low. Ford mentioned its normal for a little coolant to evaporate at the age of my car. But I had it checked/topped off last month and ive been checking it every week and it goes down and down untill I started noticing a puddle on my drive way. Ford diagnosed it and performed a pressure test, and replaced a bunch of crap such as the t-fittings, hoses and run lines. They also found my head gasket leaking and repl'd it under warr. Now,. got the car back saturday and only drive it monday and noticed there was still a puddle on my drive way, checked coolant, its at the min level, so topped it off to the max level, drove again, the exclamation (!) light with the sun arround it came on and noticed my engine temp getting hotter, so I was right infront of my house when it happened, parked the car checked under the engine, found coolant empty again, and no heat coming from Air vents, even after 10 mins of driving, somethings up..so I called ford yesterday and now its in the dealor today to be re-diagnosed.
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
Had Issues With Low Coolant, Ford Fixed It And... - paolo - 12-09-2006, 01:15 AM