Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question
Well Last night I went out with my Partner and we bought a gym membership at Goodlife fitness, I have to admit I feel really good about the fact I finally can afford to get one, it took me a while to get to the point to where I am now in my current money standings, so I'm proud of that too. (11 more focus payments and it's paid off!!)

But the question is when I was talking to the sale guy, he was personalizing our memberships and noticed I wanted to lose more weight (75lbs) and my time frame was 1-2 years (I'm realistic) and said it, showing me in the computer with a personal trainers help I can achieve my goal in a years time by meeting with a trainer atleast once or twice a week... So it got me thinking, is it worth the extra costs to have the trainer? I should also mention this is the first time in 12 years since I have been a member of a gym and I was more or less on my own back then and I worked out way too much then...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question - Frost__2001 - 12-09-2006, 05:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A personal note - thanks for your indulgence. ZTWsquared 23 11,946 10-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Flofocus