Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question
Having been a gym nut...and i mean nut... i went 7 days a week.... like it was a religion... if your just starting out... and you have a goal like loosing weight, definity go personel trainer.

Not only do they show you how to do things but they will thing about how "You" can lose wiegth, cause everyone is different, cause you gained wieght cause of habit "you've" developed.... and a "good" personel trainer can figure out the best way to obtain your goals.... what ever they are.

but not all personel trainers are "good" personal trainers... i sugest you meet with him/her first for one consultation session first... a professional who has your interests in mind will do this for free... and discuss what and how they plan to help you, if you feel they're is a connection and this person sees what you want to do and seems to want to help you then yes they are worth it. If you feel they are trying to presure you or push you on their ideas ...well no they are not.

I went to the gym for 7 years... right from the bat i went in pushing my self as hard as i could every time i stepped foot into the place... made some good friends, mad some bad ones too. in the end i had to stop cause it eventually caught up to me... my body, mainly my left elbow couldn't handle the stress. i was doing shrugs, deadlifts and pressing the most i could every time i stepped into the gym and it cost me.

Eventually my elbow got so bad that i couldn't hold a can of pop with out feeling a sharp pain inmy fore-arm and i had to slow down... well after 7 year of pushing my self every day to slow down was unbearible and depressing. eventually i stopped going or found excuses not to go.

Now i bike... allot. and love it, i set up a gym in my house that serves it purpose but i not train for my health. i spend most of my time on a mountain bike ripping up what ever ski hill i can find or launching off silly things....

but if you have a goal perfect... but A "good" personal trainer is definitly worth the money.
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback

Messages In This Thread
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question - SliverSteeda - 12-09-2006, 06:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A personal note - thanks for your indulgence. ZTWsquared 23 12,292 10-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Flofocus