Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had Issues With Low Coolant, Ford Fixed It And...
Scorpion,Dec 8 2006, 08:14 PM Wrote:Glad you got it fixed dude, tho it does sound like BS what they told you.

And as for your quote above....has anyone ever tested the cooling function of the engine when it has a catastrophic coolant loss? You're supposed to be able to drive at 30kph, and the engine/computer will automatically use the cylinders to cool the block etc, sucking in air every stoke, once on each cylinder every rev or something....it will sound rough, like a misfire ('cause it is doing that), but is supposed to get you home or to somewhere safe.....

Anyone had it happen?

Scorp.
[right][snapback]219303[/snapback][/right]

It never got to that point but probaly came close if I didnt pay attention to the Temp gage. The weird thing is, they never printed me out a Work Order this time. I will go back and request it on my next visit to the service centre. It does seem like a weird story, THAT or they are covering up the fact that an inexperienced mechanic must have not fixed it 100% the last time.
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
Had Issues With Low Coolant, Ford Fixed It And... - paolo - 12-09-2006, 10:29 AM