Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question
I rarely come onto this site anymore but anyone who ever needs real world fitness advice from a real world athlete.. you can always ask.

90% of personal trainers arent going to do much but steal your money and its the sad truth coming from a fellow personal trainers mouth... they do a s***ty job most of the time motivating or anything else for that matter that will help you. Most just dont care, and when you have someone like that in that position not caring, it trickles down to you. Infact I dont even recommend gyms anymore to anyone, I think most of the time they are a waste of time. But if paying that gym fee is going to motivate you to do something, then by all means go for it since its better then nothing.

In the end, personal trainer or not, its all what you want to put into your goals and not anyone else. If you want to work hard theres a million ways to lose weight.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.

Messages In This Thread
Something Of A Personal Note & A Question - tdot-zx3 - 12-12-2006, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A personal note - thanks for your indulgence. ZTWsquared 23 12,292 10-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Flofocus