Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Of Focus As A Used Car Bargain
Im gonna chime in since my girlfreind and I have been shopping around for used cars the past month.

Her budget was 6K. She needed a car, four door (cheaper for her insurance), good on gas, cheap insurance, reliable, and comfortable.

I never influenced her in anything.

We looked at:
-Sentra
-Civics
-Focus
-Saturn LS1 (cant remeber the model, somehting like that...its a dam saturn :rolleyes: )
-Golf
-neon
-acura 1.6 el

She honestly liked the focus the best out of all of these.., She liked the fact that in the focus she wasnt sitting 3 inches from the ground like in the civic and Acura, she HATED the way the 2 golfs (CL) drove, neon....well, nuff said, the sentra had really hig Km's (190K)...she loved the focis seats out of all of the rides, the interior she addored...

She almost bought a focus 4 door. 60 000Km (warranty left for 40K or 1.5 years), the lady was asking $5800.00....thats pretty much a NEW car for under 6K.

THEN her VERY NICE dad came by and gave her an extra $2K to spend on the car. "Its a present" he said. Nice fookin present.

So now she had $8000.00 to spend, we went to the ford delaership and she bought a 1995 Honda Accord EX with 70K on it. :lol: It was a trade in for a Focus!! :lol:

I'll post pics later.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Review Of Focus As A Used Car Bargain - Flofocus - 05-21-2004, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focus Review oldeguy 5 2,057 10-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  Review Of Focus 2001 ZTS 8 2,868 09-16-2004, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Crazirich