Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Also Christmas For The Zx3........
I've been working on my car on and off during tha past months ( Pro-Kit , new rear suspension arms , bolts & nut etc. ) and I decided to upgrade the shocks and struts with some KYB AGX , I read a lot before buying them , I know they may be not the best one out there but I drive my car like a grand mother so they should do the trick.

[Image: 8e_1_b.JPG]

Since the 03 ZX3 needed tires , I got a set of Nitto NeoGen 215/40ZR17 . I use to have Nitto on my previous car ( not this model tho ) and really loved them , we'll see this summer if I like them.

[Image: img_neogen_3.jpg]

Since I have lowered the car I have this racing look on the rear ( negative camber ) that I really don't like , since I don't race and my car is more "all show no go" I decided to get the SPC rear camber kit , this should give me all the adjustement I need to bring them back close to "0" degree , I have minus 2 degree right now..

[Image: 67420.jpg]

I'll have more work also to do on the 00 ZX3 since the bushings for the front lover arms are shot ( both sides ) , I'm buying new arms assembly to put them on the 03 and taking the one from the 03 ( good but used ) and installed them on the 00 ( the beater ) . I have one side done already and the right side will be done in the next few weeks.

[Image: ec_1_b.JPG]

I'll replace also the front rotors and pads ( on the 03 ) , I bought this kit off the local classified add here in montreal for $75.00 cdn , this was pretty tough to let this pass , I thought it was a good deal , came with new pads too.

[Image: 123432.jpg]

This should keep me buzy when the snow start to fall.... :P
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
It's Also Christmas For The Zx3........ - mpcv2000 - 12-16-2006, 10:32 AM
It's Also Christmas For The Zx3........ - Guest - 12-17-2006, 12:32 AM