Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Had This Level Of Back Pain Before?
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 31 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:Oh, and on the note of Robaxicet... NDE - no discernable effect. Heat applied was the only way to lessen the pain. Extra strength Tylenol, Ibuprofen 400mgs, Motrins... nothing.

We're also getting a new mattress at home now in short order - that one night on the couchbed scared the s*** out of me. I slept fine the night prior at home, too... but still.

Also, and as weird as this sounds... could the whole massive spasming thing be my back ironing itself out in one heavy-hitting round? I've been fine since that 2 hours of intense... fun, we'll call it.
[right][snapback]221970[/snapback][/right]

Chemical agents are really hit & miss with backpain because it is the source of the pain that determines whether the chemical agent or agents actually work.

Yeah, your mattress goes a long way to determining how well you sleep. I spent a lot of money for my mattress (A TempurPedic) but damn I sleep like a rock (I was a notorious toss & turner on a regular boxspring mattress)

It's possible, keep an eye on it though and if it flares up again follow up with your medical professional of choice...

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Else Had This Level Of Back Pain Before? - NefCanuck - 01-01-2007, 02:12 PM