Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ont. Says Minimum Wage Hike Is Last One For While
If you're honestly trying to raise a family on $8.00/hr, you're either horribly misguided (and well-intentioned) or you're the dumbest SOB I've ever heard of.

Most folks can be helped to understand that they can get beyond a minimum wage job. Hell, welfare will subsidize your monthly wages to ensure that you and your family DON'T starve.

Grants and busaries are available to get folks through school with low overhead costs and distance / night courses are generally available for most colleges and universities these days.

It's one thing to be stuck in a minimum-wage job and to be actively looking for better options. It's another to sit there in that job while living in geared-to-income housing and bitching. I've seen it done many times. Those people get s*** all from me in terms of symapthy.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Ont. Says Minimum Wage Hike Is Last One For While - NOS2Go4Me - 02-02-2007, 12:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ont. Minimum Wage Gets A Raise Frost__2001 6 2,059 03-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS