Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Fords May Add Spice To Company's Line Up
I liked the Fusion AWD SEL V6...lots of pep from the engine and 6spd combination, which would easily walk away from a lot of cars in the same class out on the highway. The suspension in the V6 was nice and taught, not sloppy like the 4cyl model, the leather seats and interior had a nice ultra-modern contemporary design and layount which I liked (lot nicer than the Taurus). The AWD made the car feel more connected to the road, with greater feel for where the car was in the steering wheel. I think the only thing holding the car back is the tires (same as any Ford product, besides the Mustang, as the Pirelli's are rather quite good).

I was going to buy one, until I saw that it was going to cost me over $40,000 after taxes and all of the applicables, hence why I went to look at used Lincoln LS's, and Mustangs.

I think that if I had to switch to a family car though, the Fusion AWD SEL V6 would be my first choice, unless of course, Ford releases the Interceptor...then that car would be #1 for me.

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
European Fords May Add Spice To Company's Line Up - Drivesthebeast - 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Focus Leads Company's Line-up At Sema Frost__2001 6 2,447 10-21-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: ZED_not_zee
  European Fiesta And Other Fords 2001 ZTS 4 2,097 02-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS