Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview W/bill Osborne Ceo Ford Canada
ZTWsquared,Feb 2 2007, 07:58 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 1 2007, 10: Wrote:This guy doesnt know s*** ............he just gets a fax from time to time. Just another apointed figure that is regarted lower then the CEO's assistant in Fords world.
[right][snapback]225447[/snapback][/right]
Sorry ... but nothing could be further from the truth. Osborne is the head of Ford's 4th largest enterprise in the world and almost $14 billion in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs - it is a real-world position with real world responsibilities and an annual paycheque in excess of a million bucks, not including stock options and other perqs. Many of Osborne's predecesors were also on Ford's global executive board although it doesn't look like Osborne is.

But even if it was Bill Ford himself, one person alone simply can't make a unilateral decision to make or import a vehicle, and the sad fact for us is that decisions made about North American production are typically made with respect first to the American market.

BTW - although his assistanct certainly has access to his email (her name is Janet, nice lady) Osborne might very well open his email himself - all the Ford execs I worked with did to some degree.
[right][snapback]225496[/snapback][/right]
I am almost certain that Janet was my Dad's secretary back when he worked there.
Is she an older woman(than me, maybe not you :D ) and quite attractive brunette?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Messages In This Thread
Interview W/bill Osborne Ceo Ford Canada - meford4u - 02-03-2007, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill C319 - Canada To Restrict All Cars To 150km/h NikiterZTS 42 16,695 09-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Bill Ford Out As Ceo And President ZTWsquared 10 2,597 09-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD