Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview W/bill Osborne Ceo Ford Canada
meford4u,Feb 2 2007, 10:35 AM Wrote:I am almost certain that Janet was my Dad's secretary back when he worked there.
Is she an older woman(than me, maybe not you :D ) and quite attractive brunette?
[right][snapback]225512[/snapback][/right]
Don't think it's the same one ... this Janet is much younger than me (maybe even younger than you) and she first became assistant to the pres when Jim O'Connor was here and she was the youngest exec assistant in the pool - caused quite the secretarial stir when she got the job over much more experienced people ... might have had something to do with the fact that she was hawt (still is IMO) ... I did know of two other Janets at CHQ (all 3 brunettes) but they're both long retired now, probably one of them worked with your dad.

BTW - to anyone who thinks that Ford of Canada pres is a figurehead job, Mark Hutchins, who was pres here for about 4 years, when he retired cashed in his Ford stock for a little more than $16million US after a 30+ year career where he was probably paid $10 million over that time ... and Alain Batty, before becoming FoC president, was the first president of Ford in Russia and was responsible for setting up a massive distribution system as well as a couple of new plants ... so these guys are serious execs with a lot of experience and a lot of respect within their organization.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
Interview W/bill Osborne Ceo Ford Canada - ZTWsquared - 02-03-2007, 01:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill C319 - Canada To Restrict All Cars To 150km/h NikiterZTS 42 16,695 09-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Bill Ford Out As Ceo And President ZTWsquared 10 2,590 09-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD