Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Up, What's Up
Flo, what's the part number for the K+N cone filter you bought? Might jury-rig something that grafts the cone filter to the MAF ala homemade short ram...

Dan, tinkering? Don't you mean "ripping it all to pieces and then re-creating something new"? :D

Jeez, is Papa still alive? Puppet lurks still and posts tho.

The FI crowd is still here for the most part that I can see.

I keep getting quotes on 17" wheels and tires, mostly to make myself cry.

I think I've found some nice 8mm wires to sub in for the damn OEMs... blasted SPIs and their tiny freaking sparkplug holes!!!! :mad:

OTOH, I saw this uber-hype $800CDN deck the other day at Crappy, 6.5" motorized 16:9 foldaway TFT, AM/FM/CD/DVD headunit, 200W... I damn near slipped on my own drool!!!

I think I know where the Christmas bonus is going! STB, new headlights/taillights bulbs (going Silverstars and LED rears), 10 FT of red EL on a single flip-toggle (already own this, just getting ready to wire), and possibly the Steeda anti-roll upgrade kit. THAT or the sport springs upgrade. Can't forget the brakelines... that's coming too.

Oh, we're pre-ordering/paying for the honeymoon by mid-December. Cana Punta, Dominican anyone? :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
What's Up, What's Up - NOS2Go4Me - 11-23-2004, 06:03 AM
What's Up, What's Up - Flofocus - 11-23-2004, 06:25 AM
What's Up, What's Up - tdot-zx3 - 11-23-2004, 06:48 AM
What's Up, What's Up - NOS2Go4Me - 11-23-2004, 06:53 AM
What's Up, What's Up - tdot-zx3 - 11-23-2004, 08:37 AM
What's Up, What's Up - NOS2Go4Me - 11-25-2004, 04:33 AM