Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Know Whats Replacing The Focus.
Flofocus,Mar 9 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:Really??  From S2Steeda review of his volvo (and I think hes bigger than you) he didnt mention any of this.
[right][snapback]229479[/snapback][/right]

I know!

that's the first thing I thought when I sat in it.. "S2steeda fits in this?".. granted, maybe the seats weren't all the way back (power seats), but if you put the front seats back further, you really don't have any back seats...

Ok.. so maybe there really is enough leg room with the seats all the way back and no passengers in the rear, but the car is very narrow on the interior as well. I was sitting normally in the seat, and my buddy who came along decided to close the door on me... my elbow hit the sill, my shoulder was nearly touching glass.

and I was also surprised by how low the tilt steering maxes out at. If I owned the car for a couple of weeks, all of my pants would have rubbed through just above the knees.

And it's heartbreaking, because I really like the cars... I don't care for the c30 that much, but the other series cars, I love, but there's just no room for wide-asses like myself to fit comfortably in those cars.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Know Whats Replacing The Focus. - darkpuppet - 03-10-2007, 01:01 AM