Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone's Getting A Wakeup Call... -eg-
Ah... today is one of those days where things start off not so hot, but turn on just one little thing to make the rest of your day worthwhile...

So I went over to the mall this morning to cash my paycheck and do some banking and all the disabled spots are taken... So I end up parking some distance away and hobble to the bank and notice one of the cars doesn't have a disabled parking permit in it at all. So fuming I go into the bank and do my business at the ATM.

I exit the bank and the car is still sitting there and by this time I'm just about ready to put my cane through the scumbags windshield. I look up and 'lo & behold I find one of the security vehicles parked across the lot. So I get in my car and drive over there to let the security guard know and he thanks me and drives off to investigate...

...and I drive off, leaving the mall cackling manically. I hope that the douchebag that parked there enjoys the $500 ticket they've earned :D

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold... if I ever I see that car again I'm gonna stick a note under their wiper asking them how they liked the $500 parking charge :P

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
Someone's Getting A Wakeup Call... -eg- - NefCanuck - 03-17-2007, 12:38 AM