Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Everyone Doing For Vacation This Year
We're heading to Reno later this month for work (for a few days) and then taking another week after that for ourselves. We'll have a rental Focus and we're thinking of roadtripping to California amongst other places. Sara's got a whack of cool stuff planned for us to see.

I never really appreciated how cool it is that we work for the same company until now. Plus, it's her first time to our office in Reno, so I feel a lot better that she's going with someone who's been there 5 times already. :P

My bosses rock. My immediate supervisor (Asst. Mgr. of I.S.) actually comes to me and says "So I hear your wife is going to Reno to train the staff there on JDEdwards."

"Yup." (what do you say to that, really?)

"Want to go with her? You're due for your 6-month visit anyways." :D

We're also toying with a trip to BC this year to Sara's Mom in Surrey. Seeing as we won't be going to Florida now (that I'm aware of, anyways), it'd be nice.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
What's Everyone Doing For Vacation This Year - NOS2Go4Me - 04-06-2007, 08:56 AM