Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something That Hasn't Been Mentioned In A While,
NefCanuck,May 31 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 31 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Apparently the borders are seeing a HUGE spinke in Canadian shoppers....nothing like the early 90's but getting there.

What does the U.S. have in outlet malls we don't? :blink:
[right][snapback]240005[/snapback][/right]

You'd be surprised Anthony, heck, I even remember the last trip to Buffalo and going into a grocery store (Tops IIRC) and they had stuff I hadn't seen in Canada for years because our market is too small to sustain the sheer number of products. Heck, they had ethnic food sections in that grocery store I would kill for to get up here <_<

NVM, the different models of consumer electronics that never make it up here, for the same reason :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]240011[/snapback][/right]

This is why I always have a shopping list to work on a couple of days before I head up there.
Usually consisting of: Bath & Body Works girl crap, Combos, some iced tea stuff her dad likes, Lindt chocolates (its always on sale at the outlet mall).. umm.. and some misc other stuff.

Then again, turn it around and I have to bring 2-3 bags of ketchup potato chips to someone at work.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Messages In This Thread
Something That Hasn't Been Mentioned In A While, - torradan - 06-01-2007, 04:28 AM