Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Beginning And It's Beyond Reproach
I think the main problem here is people assume to much. Ya d-dub its easy to say all that stuff too but in reality if you dont really know the issues its hard to judge, and based off you argument, you really dont know the issues. Ya past is past, but thats quite the BS argument you have. If thats the case all peace agreements, treaties, legislation and our own constitution are utter crap, because what are they really but promises or agreements between two or more sovereign bodies that were made in the past. Provinces are crap too since they are invisible borders agreed upon in the past. Health care, taxes, everything.... Basically all I am trying to say is that our lives are based off these types of agreements, to say the ones ragarding First NAtions people should be null and void is quite a statement....

Second, I am first to agree that the people that get media coverage are the wrong people. We do need better leaders that get the attention of the media.. But wait, we do have those....Its just the radicals get more viewers, they are what people really want to see... Ipperwash had people try to get attention before the whole george incident, Kasechewan (spelled wrong, sorry) had people trying to get attention from the government years ago. Oka wasnt recognized until a blockade.. THe problem is that people only know of two types of Indian... The noble savage who loves nature, or the hot blooded warrior.. There is no room for the Intellectual Indian. Trust me, I spent a year studying this phenomenon.....
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.

Messages In This Thread
It's Beginning And It's Beyond Reproach - PDW - 07-06-2007, 11:08 AM