Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing?
I guess there would have to be 2 cars to be considered a race wouldn't there? Fantino and all his bright ideas needs to think more about drugs and sex offenders rather than speeders. Ok don't get me wrong street racing is plain stupid but when did the OPP start patroling city streets and industrial parks looking for "street racers". Its funny how this topic keeps coming up every spring and then hits the back burner by the end of the summer rolls around.

If they really want to get the "street racers" why don't the OPP sit around wealthy neighbourhoods and wait for the 16 year olds to roll out of the school parking lots with mom and dads MB's or BMW's. Thats where the majority of the problems start. Young punks driving over powered sedans thinking there all HOT S#!T and wrapping their car and most likely a mini van filled with kids around a pole.

Leave the enthusiasts alone and stem the problem at the source. Better yet start with more education and graphic videos. Its a shame how you can get drivers education from someone who probably only just got their licence a few years back and haven't fully grasped the english language yet. Most of the drivers ed cars I see rolling around Scarborough don't even look like they would pass a saftey.

I don't think we are going to hear the end of this subject for a very long time. Also I am sure that some members from here are going to be pulled over just because they have a nicer looking Focus with an exhaust system and wheels.

We have all been tagged, watch out big brother is watching you......
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Messages In This Thread
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - Focus man. Focus. - 06-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - oldeguy - 06-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - Flofocus - 06-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - 02ztsian - 06-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - Flofocus - 06-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Anything 50km/h Over Is Racing? - mo_focus - 06-28-2007, 12:17 AM