Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need To Put In New Pads - Call For Help Gta
Ah, the Ford parts counter guy... I'll stop here in case anyone here is one or knows one <_<

Would the Wagners hold up to track use with non-matched pads though? I'm guessing the Ford OE's would with the Hawk Pads and I'm gonna be stuck with the setup until something wears out so no use getting a combo that doesn't play nice with each other ;)

NefCanuck

ZTWsquared,Jul 5 2007, 05:41 PM Wrote:Ditto on the Chinese discs ... as for the difference between Ford OE and Motorcraft, I asked the parts guy that question and his answer was "30 bucks" - thanks a lot.

For me I'm sure the Motorcraft will do just fine. I put a set of premium Wagner rotors and pads on my wife's ZTW and I like them a lot better than the stock setup they replaced. After 10k they stop better, they look better and they feel better. They weren't cheap, but they weren't outrageous either. Except for the fact that the Motorcraft are essentially the same price and I might even get a discount at Dixie, I wouldn't hesitate to go with the Wagners either.

[right][snapback]243222[/snapback][/right]

Messages In This Thread
Need To Put In New Pads - Call For Help Gta - NefCanuck - 07-06-2007, 09:52 AM