Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Beginning And It's Beyond Reproach
No, I'm saying education should be the course of action, not the punishment of a business group for a product that they provide that when eaten in moderation is far less harmful than drinking or smoking.

If anything, ban smoking as no-one's dietary requirements are met by turning your lungs into charcoal. Quality icecream is a dairy serving (sometimes more) but the fat and sugar content means that you need to be judicious in what you eat.

Banning icecream is a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face. They don't want to learn to eat in moderation, they'll just ban the source of temptation.

Would they ever do the same with cigarettes? It's doubtful, especially if cigarettes are a source of revenue for the band. I don't know and honestly I don't care enough to try and find out when they're doing something as silly as banning ice cream.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
It's Beginning And It's Beyond Reproach - NOS2Go4Me - 07-13-2007, 12:24 AM