Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless
DON'T get the Chocolate, Rogers just discontinued it after all the problems they've had with flex cables going, but Telus still considers it their Flagship phone which made me laugh. Bell got different colours chocolates. But if you are going to get the chocolate, I suggest you buy the White Chocolate, The flex cables were Re-called and re-designed so the screens dont have any more problems but this is only if you buy a white one. I highly and i mean HIGHLY recommend the Motorola KRZR K1. I am certified by Motorola for that phone, and know EVERYTHING about it. The phone is ROCK SOLID compared to the original V3 Razr. The only thing you may need is a software upgrade on your KRZR if you have any issues with it. Another solid phone is the Nokia 6300, by far its classy, but if battery life is a concern to you, then go for the nokia E62, i was selling one on here too for a while, its a black berry packaged into a nokia symbian phone, has great battery/signal, and its a business class phone.

Stay away from LG, Siemens. The SonyEricsson Z550 is also a good reliable entry level handset, so is the W810i, the K510, but stay away from the W300i (black/white) and the W/Z710i.
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless - Mason - 08-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless - paolo - 08-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless - Mason - 08-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless - paolo - 08-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Cellphones What To Get .. Clueless - paolo - 08-05-2007, 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rip Analog Cellphones paolo 29 7,905 02-21-2007, 07:59 AM
Last Post: paolo