Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some?
Well, I had to help solve a minor meltdown here at the office yesterday. As such, my day was pooched and I didn't have time to get the stickers out. So far, today looks good.

I've updated the list for both who I have info for and who I need info from. Canadian ST has priority on the remaining stickers because I know for sure he has a MBRP system. Guys who want them for their toolboxes will have to wait till the others are taken care of but so far there's ample supply to get one to everyone that has asked for one so far.

If you have a MBRP exhaust and you want one of the new stickers (that I conveniently forgot to take a picture of yesterday), feel free to add your name here and to PM me your complete mailing info (name, address, city, province, postal code) and I'll be happy to send a sticker your way.

Thanks to Lorraine for getting these out to me so that everyone can have the updated MBRP "look". :)

EDIT - yet another fire today, requiring me to spend the entire afternoon and part of the morning in Sudbury. Perhaps I'll just make a mental note to send them tomorrow and I WON'T post about it? Maybe that will work!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some? - j3rt - 08-14-2007, 09:47 PM
New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some? - NOS2Go4Me - 08-16-2007, 10:03 PM
New Mbrp Stickers - Who Wants Some? - PDW - 01-29-2008, 02:15 AM