Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Not Go To Canadian Tire On Queensway!
2 days ago, went to get provincial test..

2 lugs out of 16 was replaced by stock lugs which requires special thin wall socket to remove..but i do not have..and I didn't ask them to change the one on front..

And Yesterday I was trying to remove wheel to replace strut mount and other lugs came out easy but not 1 on front driver side..

Went to Canadian tire today morning 9 am and talked to supervisor and he agreed to give me the special socket but couldn't find any..

So Mechanic "A" was the one working on my car and he was not here today..

Other Mechanic "B" tried to take off using impact gun and couldn't take it off 1 lug and now saying that I ruined lug key, he rounded off key more using impact gun now..so I showed him using my hand tool and other came off easy..
if i ruined, why the other lugs came out easy..and there is no chance to ruin lugs using lug key with hand tool..

Then I said, "if Mechanic "A" torqued down properly, why is not coming out then.."

Then this Mechanic "B" started using "F" word every time he speaks..Get the F!@# out of here, Talk to F!@# Manager, it is not F@#!@# my problem, so and so..

I asked, "did you say f*** to me?"
And he said, "yeah what the f!@#, get the f!@# out of here"
I step close to his face and repeated, "did you say f***? to me?
and he repeats the same words..
And he walked away and talked to other mechanics saying "little guy blah blah blah"
then Supervisor came, he tell supervisor instead, "i am taking off uniform to fight and tell him to come to back door".

DUH~I was right beside of you! Why not talk to me directly??

Then he drove another car in and he repeated, "if he wants to bet me up, i will take off uniform and fight"..then I said to him, "you wanna fight right now??"
he said," not now, i m working"...

what an a$$hole..I can knock him down within 30 seconds..
whatever..

I am going there again tuesday 8 in the morning to see Mechanic 'A"

What is up with this EDITED* SORRY guy
He better watch his mouth!! :angry:
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread
Do Not Go To Canadian Tire On Queensway! - konafocuswrc - 09-10-2007, 01:42 AM