Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Focus Wagon/zx3/zx5 With 5spd.
Welcome to the site ... you shouldn't have any trouble locating the car you want - there's lots on autotrader.ca. Most are the ZTW which are usually fully loaded with leather, heated everything and moonroof and you'll even find quite a few with the 5-speed - but having now had seven (between my wife and I) I can tell you I think it's the best way to go for Focus.

There are quite a number of Ford employees on this site, as well as others who are connected to Ford in many interesting ways ... so if you want an OASIS report or other info, there are many here who I'm sure are willing to help.

Good luck and cheers.

lowblackdub,Sep 13 2007, 07:17 PM Wrote:I am searching for a 2000-2004 (or newer) Ford Focus station wagon.  More specifically I am looking for an example that is equipped with the Zetec engine (2.0L DOHC) as well as a car with a 5 speed transmission.  The only other option that I care about is the car must have working air conditioning.  Please no lemons or cars with previous accident damage.  I will be checking VINs.

- less than $5000 (will consider spending more for a nice example)
- non-smoking previous owner
- 5spd. manual transmission
- air conditioning
- any colour other than green (I hate green cars)
- 2L ZETEC engine (DOHC not the SPI 8V engine)

I have cash in hand and am a motivated buyer.  If you have something that fits the bill please e-mail me at lowblackdub@gmail.com  I am located in Barrie but will travel for the right car.
[right][snapback]248748[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
Wanted: Focus Wagon/zx3/zx5 With 5spd. - ZTWsquared - 09-15-2007, 06:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Wagon Tail lights SVT-WGN 1 3,274 07-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: muttsnutts