Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got A New Exhaust...finally...lol
Went to MBRP yesterday morning at their new location just south of Huntsville, and got a new exhaust installed on the car. I find that in certain driving conditions it's kinda loud, but overall, it could have been worse. The car is quicker than it was before, and the exhaust is actually quieter under hard acceleration than it is during slow take-offs. One thing I noticed however is that the tip peice is different than the ones I've seen on Paolo's car or other cars with older systems. The tip looks more like a Magnaflow one. But that's ok, I have certainly caught a lot of interest from other people in other vehicles, especially imports. The build quality is 1st rate, and the installation was also very well done too. I like how none of the system can be seen from around the car, except for the huge tip. I love how the rest is tucked up in the pockets in the floorpan, leaving better ground clearance than the OEM system did. That'll be good if I put a suspension kit on it and lower it about 1.25" all around. I let my dad drive the car too, and watched (and listened) to the car going down my street under full throttle...it sounds like a WRC focus, but quieter/more civilized. Also, since the system was on sale, I got it for $249.99, and $55 labour to install it. Out the door for $350.75...a definate bargain and an excellent investment. I'd reccomend this system to anyone thinking of buying an exhaust system...Props to Eric and the staff at MBRP!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
Got A New Exhaust...finally...lol - Drivesthebeast - 01-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Got A New Exhaust...finally...lol - S2 - 01-02-2005, 06:08 AM
Got A New Exhaust...finally...lol - D-Dub - 01-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Got A New Exhaust...finally...lol - schade - 01-06-2005, 06:23 AM