Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Car Companies Have Hatchbacks In 08?
I blame the inbreds... they're too dort air headed to change their style of vehicle from a truck or mustang, to something more economical that can be faster than their mustangs!

I remember going to mexico this past summer, while we were in Mazatlan I made a point to check out a Ford Dealership to see the Focus ST MKII..... they sold hte last one they had the day before but me and one of the salesmen there were talking about it. He said that the Focus ST MKII Pulls on a Mustang GT "como nada" haha which means like nothing.

so take THAT V8 gas guzzler hogs and shove it in your gas tank, you might need it for when you run out! :P hahah

and yea, Ford North America is absolutely ridiculous, don't even get me started on that one. All I can say is that their styling is SUPER bland, they've fallen out of the performance game (other than their beloved mustang) and I can honestly only see them going downhill because of that lack of styling and performance. European ford has alot more respect as a company than North American ford...... once again, dam inbreds! LOL
Loyal Focus Owner!!!
First: 2003 Ford Focus ZX5
Second: 2002 Ford Focus SVT (#2808 of 4788)

Messages In This Thread
What Car Companies Have Hatchbacks In 08? - SVTGuy02 - 02-13-2008, 12:39 AM