Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Car Companies Have Hatchbacks In 08?
naz,Feb 13 2008, 01:27 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 13 2008, 05: Wrote:Naz I think you have never heard of 0% financing ......not many people in North America have 30k saved up, so they fianance. You could go to the bank and get a loan, but you'll be paying 9.9%. I think Ive written this like 20 times....
[right][snapback]257952[/snapback][/right]

have you checked out the price differential on US vs canadian cars? depending on the model its sufficient to make it worthwhile to go thru the trouble of importing

9,9% ? geez. thats like 4% higher than US rates you sure you can't shop around for better rates?

but seriously.. that many ppl rely on aggressive financing to get into cars? that actually IS news to me
[right][snapback]257958[/snapback][/right]

Well, you hang out with guys that have lambos and s***, so not surprised its news to you. :P

But yeah, d-dub is exactly on the mark - not many at all have 30K saved up to buy a new car, I know if I had 30K to spend on anything, it would be a downpayment on a rental property of some sort. Not a new car.

And yes you can find better rates, I got 7.5% on the subie, but had quite a bit of cash as a downpayment too....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What Car Companies Have Hatchbacks In 08? - Flofocus - 02-14-2008, 03:38 AM