Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm About 3 Days Away From Being Able To Move!
Got an application in the mail for a temporary resident permit.. scratched my head.. not sure what to make of it. It came with no instructions or anything.

So I called Mish's MP (Jim Karygiannis -- he's been helping us for the past year about this nonsense) when I received it.

He basically said.. since things are taking so damned long (he dropped lots of F-bombs in regards to the immigration ministry) that they are letting me in early. Now I have to go to the consulate Monday morning with all the paperwork filled out, all the other supporting papers that they want, and $200, and I'll be issued the permit.

Which means that I can finally move to Canada and wait on my permanent residency instad of being stuck in NY! Just need to apply for my SIN and work permit, and I'm solid.

After almsot two years... I started crying when he spelled it out in English instead of the cryptic way immigration speaks.

TIME FOR A BEER!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Messages In This Thread
I'm About 3 Days Away From Being Able To Move! - torradan - 03-01-2008, 04:27 AM